Welcome to My Blog! please leave a comment when you read my post, a nice reader must leave a comment :) Selamat datang di Blog saya! silahkan komen setelah membaca postingan saya, pembaca yang baik selalu meninggalkan komentar :)

Popular Post

Posted by : renaversa Dec 12, 2015



Woohooo~ sorry for long time no post >A<)V. Really sorry, I’m so busy and also no laptop+inet. I touch computer just every week ;w;. But now I got an idea, that I must write it in my home, then go to net cafĂ© and copy+paste it to my blog .3.)d. Dunno why I didn’t think about it before –w-)”. Hope now I can post every week :3 give some power guyssss (9>o<)9.

Beside that, even if I have a laptop, I’m just so tired to write some post. I usually sleep after school until night, then if I have a homework, I do it after I wake up (…..because u can’t do it when you’re asleep. Ok, what I’m talking about). Too much work in a day guys. I even sometimes forgot about my girl because too tired to even write some word in my phone. Also my bed have a magical power or something like that, no matter how much I slept, if I’m still on my bed, I feel sleepy. Seriously.

Ok. Stop about the curhat. I wanna tell you something. This day, 12 December 2015, is a special day for my blog because…IT’S THE 3rd BORNDAY OF MY BLOG (SFX:clap intensifies). First post in my blog is dated 12-12-12. Coincidence? Wanna say “I think not” but it’s yes xDa. Unfortunately, I don’t really have something special to celebrate it L. Just some no-worthed-post to let you all know about it –w-)”. Again, it’s becausee I just have little time to do things in my laptop. My home is now no internet, since I go home just everyweek. I can do thing like singing birthday song for my blog or draw something about my blog having a birthday. But can’t //cryintensifies.

Just for your information, I have a project (that I don’t know I can do it or not) to make Light Novel titled “The Truth”. It’s about a boy named satria, ordinary boy that doesn’t have any power. In an accident, satira met a purple lizard that can talk and somehow give him the power to control the wind and then become an “aska” (they who posses a supranatural power). And then the story goes for satria searching for other aska and to know the truth behind their power. 

About the character, I want to add some historical character like jendral sudirman, cut nyak dien, kartini, and even gadjah mada (who I think is the indonesian whitebeard/roger). I think I just want to say that, so bye! ^^
Wish me luck! \(^o^)/.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2015 Little Kids Blog - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -