Welcome to My Blog! please leave a comment when you read my post, a nice reader must leave a comment :) Selamat datang di Blog saya! silahkan komen setelah membaca postingan saya, pembaca yang baik selalu meninggalkan komentar :)

Popular Post

Posted by : renaversa Jul 23, 2014



Luminous Arc 3 : Eyes Cover
Hello everybody~~ (/^o^)/
How are You? Hope you all fine :)
I still confused,why the hell that Miku Clock widget doesnt appear in my blog  :/
The Javascript error? I dont think so..its the same as the older Templates..
My Java doesnt active? nope. I can still playing web game that use Java and Flash..
Maybe the Templates that doesnt support this kind of widget "orz

So....like the title of this post, I will give you a NDS Rom,the name is Luminous Arc 3!
For your information,Luminous Arc 3 or LA3 for the short, is still in japanese language..
For me,that was dont know how to read japanese, I cant play this game @.@

BUT! Someone in Facebook, that actually was My Friend from the Pokemon Group, asked Me for the English Version of LA3...I was surprised, because I dont think that there was an English Version of LA3...
So,I searching around the Internet for the English Version. Luckily, I found this Rom *q*
Even if not all translated,and still rough translate,its helpfull ^o^)/
To anyone who translate this Rom, Thank you so much ^w^)V

For You who dont have the emulator, You can download it here:
DesMuMe for You who have High Spec Computer
No$gba for You who have Low-Medium Spec Computer


Wanna try it? Just click the Download button below ^-^)d
Download Luminous Arc 3 English Version  (69MB)

11 Responses so far.

  1. is it the file or almost all the text is cencored with "*********" ... any1 hv the fixed 1?? @.@"

  2. renaversa says:

    i have no problem downloading it, aga no ryu :/

  3. TRowe says:

    Download is fine, but most of the text shows up as *****. Not sure why or if there is a fix.

  4. Unknown says:

    I cant open it idk y do u hav any other link i like la games alot i hav played la and la2 game need this game in wnglish pls giv me another link

  5. Gay=Love says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  6. Anonymous says:

    manteb min, ijin download ya min..
    solder listrik

  7. Unknown says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  8. Unknown says:

    Text becomes scrambled or switches back to Japanese almost immediately after the beginning dialogue of the game.

  9. Unknown says:

    The ROM translation never finished, but if you can play the game and watch the English translation of the story and intermissions on my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdcSAAv3MgLdqpn47G8v2nA
    I'm uploading at least one video a week.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2015 Little Kids Blog - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -