Welcome to My Blog! please leave a comment when you read my post, a nice reader must leave a comment :) Selamat datang di Blog saya! silahkan komen setelah membaca postingan saya, pembaca yang baik selalu meninggalkan komentar :)

Popular Post

Posted by : renaversa Jul 24, 2014

Good night....in there .w.)"
Tonight I will post a NDS Rom titled Summon Night: Twin Ages!
Dont worry guys, its not Japanese Patched English like the Luminous Arc 3 I posted before, its officialy English :D
For you who dont know Summon Night, i will give you some Review:

Summon Night: Twin Age Cover


I can say that this game is really awesome!
The character is cute and i will say Anime-ish. The music, its really good..I really enjoy it ^-^)d

Anime-ish cut scene

The gameplay, its not like what i really like, Real Time RPG like Final Fantasy Chronicle, but the gameplay is....what it called....err...shit, i dont know -_-
Ah, whatever, just look at the pic below -w-)d

Whatever it calls RPG
Some battle screenshot

This is what i really love in the games, BEAST MAKING! its feels like Pokemon ^3^)d
Like you know, (or you dont know) my favorite game was Pokemon :3
What it is? Beast Making is a feature where you can make a beast that you kill it before :)
And you can summon it to help you in battle :D

Beast Making

The Summoned Beast


In fact, I haven't play it to the end, coz My computer cant play it normally, it will lag if I play it 15 minutes -w-)"
I still saving some money from my pocket money to buy the better computer, i need 7-10 million Rupiah, but I'm just have 1.5 Milion rupiah /(TAT)\

Wanna try to play it? Just click the download button below :)
For you who dont have the Emulator,you can download it Here:

Download DesMuMe or No$gba here (Emulator)

Download Summon Night: Twin Age (U)

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    mantep min, ijin download yaa...
    mesin pemisah lcd

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2015 Little Kids Blog - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -