Welcome to My Blog! please leave a comment when you read my post, a nice reader must leave a comment :) Selamat datang di Blog saya! silahkan komen setelah membaca postingan saya, pembaca yang baik selalu meninggalkan komentar :)

Popular Post

Posted by : renaversa Jul 24, 2014

Good Noon Everybody~~ ^o^)/
Ah, wait, maybe good night? ._.)a
Ah, whatever, it doesnt matter -w-)"

How are You guys? I'm fine :) even if its hot,very hot there... -A-)"
Like what I say yesterday, I was confused because of the Miku Clock widget...
So...with a lot of thinking..and little suggest from My friend, I finally change the Miku Clock with the Cool widget from Square Enix!
Look at the cool glasses man in the widget, that widget can attract the girl :D
Just click the Butterfly icon,and it will fly out of the widget~ that was so cute if i can say it~ <3
And you can listen some Square Enix Character, just click the play button, and it will say something in Japanese Voice!
And the three icon below, the left one is cool,if you click it, the present Character will come to your screen in a cool pose!
But the middle one and the right one, I haven't try it yet ._.)"
Ah yes, the character will change every hour too ^o^)d

And like you can see, I have a FP (Fanpage) in my Facebook account, so you can request something i can post  :D
Just say everything you want, and I will (if I can, I'm not a God that can do everything :3 ) post it in My blog :)

Its the end~
Goodbye, and see you later guys! ^-^)/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2015 Little Kids Blog - Devil Survivor 2 - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -